HNT – My 22nd Half Nekkid Thursday

Ξ September 25th, 2008 | → 18 Comments | ∇ half nekkid thursday |

A few Fridays ago I went to Dang’s house for a small dinner party gathering. We were supposed to get drunk and take HNT photos. Instead we got drunk and talked and laughed. I took photos of all kinds of stuff, but really only two photos for HNT. It just didn’t come up and to me, taking HNT photos should not feel forced. Should just sort of happen and feel right.

Not that there is anything right with this photo…

Yes, bitch pees with the door open and her feet propping it open. Yuck! She is so lucky I love her or I would have made much more fun of her than I did that night. Then again, I am lucky she loves me or I would not have had the opportunity to take the photo. So, there you have it, folks. My coworker peeing for HNT. Totally counts. Totally.

OH! Same night I sorta showed my boobs to someone who took this…

Wonder if the fact that I was wearing one of Adam’s Halloween t-shirts counts as me sending him a photos of me in the shirt. Hmmmm.

This morning I realized that I had fallen asleep rather early last night, which meant that I hadn’t taken any photos for today. (Yay! I so needed the rest. I mean, boooo!) So I had already gotten dressed after my shower, but I stopped and took this for you…

Should you desire to see some more skin, check out the other participants who leave comments on the site where it all began. Click here for Os. (Holy hell, don’t forget to click on the mystery guest photo. Nice of them to do the click through stuff. Wheeeee!)

18 Responses to ' HNT – My 22nd Half Nekkid Thursday '

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to ' HNT – My 22nd Half Nekkid Thursday '.

1. sage said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 11:04 am

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    love that pic
    I poop with the door open, much to the dismay of other guests at restaurants social gatherings and such.

Always excellent boobage!!!

HHNT

2. Giacomo said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 11:26 am

I just did my first HNT too! Good start, btw. ;)

3. Poppy said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 11:27 am

I pee with the door open and am doing my best to encourage Dawg to do the same. The kitties demand that we do this.

I like shot 3 because of your hand, particularly your fingernail – it’s naked. (Or, it looks naked.)

4. Lilly said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 11:32 am

Geez I expected worse from your comment on Os’s place ;)

5. osbasso said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 11:53 am

Peeing with the door open is perfectly acceptable for HNT!

6. osbasso said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 11:54 am

Peeing with your legs straight out like that is sorta weird, though…

7. Sybil Law said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 12:30 pm

Haha
    There’s a picture (old) of me peeing with the door open. Drunk, of course.
    But the boobie shot is always nice!

8. lecram said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 12:37 pm

Getting drunk, talking and laughing… perfect ingredients to a good time. And it shows well… very well. Cheers and Happy HNT!!

9. on September 25th, 2008 at 1:47 pm

You must work in a very open environment. HHNT!

10. turnbaby said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 3:08 pm

LMAO @ the understatement by G & S

Love you

11. Vixen said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 3:54 pm

HappyHNT :)

12. Ang said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 4:09 pm

I tend to pee with the door open too… but never propping it with my feet. That’s different and tweaks my curiosity…

HHNT!!!

13. Avitable said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 4:38 pm

At least Britt doesn’t prop the door open with her legs when she pees!

14. on September 25th, 2008 at 5:25 pm

Lol! I have a friend who pees with the door open. She also has the tendency to let herself in if you’re in there and not using the toilet. She has no issues peeing in front of people at all.

Great boobie shots. Happy HNT!

15. Mojo said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Funny… I just flashed on Kate Hudson in ALmost Famous when I read this…

Love the cleavage shots… especially the second one… it’s a great tease. And teasing… rules.

16. Ellie said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 10:29 pm

That is a very interesting and unusual necklace. Oh, and pretty boobies too ;)

17. Mariposa said,

on September 25th, 2008 at 10:34 pm

Lovely neckline…HappyHNT!

18. on September 25th, 2008 at 10:40 pm

sage -
    i am scarred for life at the thought of anyone pooping with a door open. dry heaving over here. thanks for that, darlin.

giacomo -
    i’m speechless. :)

poppy -
    at home ALONE i will usually leave the door open because if i don’t the german shepherd seems to think i might not be safe or something. but when i have people over or when i go out, the door closes. no matter how much i drink. couldn’t believe she left it open, encouraged a photo and then tried to get me to do the same.

lilly –
    worse? is there worse than someone on the toilet? wait! don’t answer that. :)

os -
    she is an interesting bird. and i love it coz she always makes me laugh.

sybil -
    you also pee with the door open???!!?!!! two weeks ago i went to a party to watch the steelers game and one of the house rules was that when you go to use the bathroom at least one part of your body must stick out of the door. hand, head, foot, whatever. guess who didn’t even pee the entire afternoon / evening. a dozen beers and i didn’t even pee. sigh. i have issues.

lecram -
    thanks so much for stopping by! great to see you. and you are all kinds of right…good booze and great friends is a glorious thing. happy day!

g&s -
    i am so blessed to have spectacular coworkers. the kind of folks that you just want to be friends with outside of the office as well as in. yay! happy hnt to you both.

turn -
    love yew also, pretty lady!!

vixen -
    hey, pretty lady. happy hnt to you as well.

ang -
    i love that you said that your curiosity was “tweaked.” made me giggle. thanks! happy hnt!

avit -
    don’t know how you handle britt leaving the door open. please tell me that you don’t follow and do the same!

amorous rocker -
    oh hell no. i have enough issues that i can’t handle others peeing when i am in the bathroom. when the door is closed, stay the hell out! (thanks for the boobie love. xoxo!)

mojo -
    why thank you for such nice comments. :) happy hnt!

ellie -
    i love that you notice things besides the boobies. and that you appreciate my boobies. you made me smile. thanks!

mariposa -
    you are so kind…thanks a bunch for stopping by. i’m looking forward to seeing what you had in store for us today.